Monday, August 24, 2009

Porkchop cont'd



Have you EVER seen a pig swimming? I haven't. Did you even know that pigs could swim? I haven't even seen many pigs in my lifetime.
It was definitely a once in a lifetime opportunity to see! lol

Oops I seemed to have missed a day and therefore I owe 2 photos today!

It's unfortunate that Porkchop ended up in the water. His owner lured him with a piece of bread to the edge of the pier and kicked him off. I was playing with my something on my camera and the next thing I knew, there was a splash and some gasps and a pig swimming. Porkchop wasn't too happy with this arrangement though. He swam and hid under the pier for a while and my Uncle reports that he was crying. Poor porkchop! He was so upset that when his owner tried to call him to shore, he refused. It looks like he was having some trouble climbing up on those slippery wet rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment